This morning was our psychology final. I said previously that we had to make up a pretend experiment. Apparently I did pretty well on mine! After everyone had taken their turn, the 4 teachers went into the hall to talk about what grade we should have. When they came back in they said, "you all have a's, but there are some special recognitions. Casey for paying attention the most in class and Erin for having the best presentation. Her methodology session was very well done!" I was really excited, and I'm glad I did so well! After class, our entire psych group, including the teachers, went out for lunch. We sat at the table and talked for about 2 hours! It was really cool getting to hang out with everyone. Afterwards, Emily and I went to the Grand Place to do a little shopping. I ended up getting some chocolates to nibble on this week (don't worry, I'm bringing some chocolate home for you all to taste!), a t-shirt for myself, and a pretty lace thing to put on a table. I am really excited about the lace! It is so pretty!
Tomorrow is my IS final and that is just the group presentation of pictures. I have already sent in my paper and my own personal pictures. I suppose I will have to pack tomorrow as well! I can't wait to see you all on Sunday! Only 4 days away:)

3 comments:
Good for you! I'm not at all surprised that your presentation was extra special. That's great.
I'm looking forward to the pictures, too.
Hello, just dropping by to say hi =)
Lily @
[http://tricks-about-cashcrate.blogspot.com] & [http://piggyy92.blogspot.com]
There is now a boy in your profile picture? I feel like we in blog world need an update! :) Just teasing you, but he sure is cute! Nice work, Erin!
Post a Comment